My Guide Website?
Port d'Alcudia: Sunrise at Sea & Dolphin Watching Boat Tour963 Reviews
Discover the coast of Mallorca at sunrise on a dolphin-watching tour from Alcudia. Admire the dolphins that inhabit the area and be enchanted by the play of colors from the rising sun on the water.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Costa d'en Blanes: Entry Ticket for Marineland Mallorca
- Palma: Cathedral of Mallorca Skip-the-Line Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: Catamaran Cruise with Swimming & Snorkeling
- Alcudia: Caves & Coastline Boat Trip w/ Snorkelling
- Alcudia: Formentor Beach & Lighthouse Cruise
- Admire the sunrise over Mallorca's skyline
- Enjoy a tour along the beautiful coast of Mallorca
- Relax onboard the modern boat
DescriptionCreate an amazing memory for you and your family with a sunrise boat tour on the coast of Mallorca. See marine creatures like dolphins, eat breakfast on board the boat, and feel the warm sunrays on the deck of the catamaran. Embark at the Port de Alcudia, and then head towards the north to marvel at the sky as dawn breaks over the magnificent skyline of Mallorca. Take in the breathtaking play of light created by the rising sun’s reflection in the water. After sunrise, cruise the areas where the dolphins swim. Relax and soak up the sun on the deck of the catamaran and admire these impressive marine animals as they play in their natural habitat. Complete your experience with a small onboard breakfast including pastries, toast, ham, cheese, butter, marmalade, coffee, tea, and juice. Finally, return to the port after a memorable experience.
IncludesScenic boat trip Small breakfast
- Very rarely, dolphins cannot be spotted during this tour. In this case, you will be given a free ticket to come back anytime
- The departure time may be slightly different depending on the time of the sunrise
- It's recommended to take a camera with you to capture the amazing sights offered on this cruise
- Please remember to take appropriate clothing and sunscreen
- The capacity of the boat is 150-200 people