My Guide Website?
The Gin Eva Tasting at Casa Eva4 Reviews
Explore the Mediterranean gin produced with locally and seasonally sourced ingredients and experience the taste of the Mediterranean at Gin Eva!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mallorca: Discovering 5 Charming Villages of Mallorca
- Mallorca: Day Trip to Hidden Gems of Tramuntana with Lunch
- Mallorca: Dolphin Watching Cruise
- Palma: Cathedral of Mallorca Skip-the-Line Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: 1-Hour Hot Air Balloon Flight
- Savor the taste of the Mediterranean
- Learn about the history and characteristics of gin
- Discover the endless possibilities of ingredients to be used for a gin
- Experience Mediterranean lifestyle at it's greatest
- Gain an insight view on distilling with local & seasonal ingredients
DescriptionGin is 'in': It has experienced a real boom, as it is a great spirit to prepare a variety of cocktails. We at Gin Eva have been distilling gin for more than 10 years. Our understanding of gin is very related to the spirit of the Mediterranean lifestyle. We would love to share this idea and our passion for this versatile spirit with you and invite you to share an afternoon with friends in a great setting, with views of the distillery, to experience the taste of the Mediterranean at Gin Eva. Participants will sample 5 gins from the distillery in a guided tasting, while we explain how we got started, how we do things, and why, and we’ll take a journey into the future of gin. We’ll end the experience by enjoying a surprise cocktail, prepared with our own distilled spirits, and we’ll also share tips on how to prepare cocktails at home easily, practically, and enjoyably with tools that everyone has. And if you feel like sticking around for a little longer, you can always enjoy a gin and tonic on the tasting room terrace.
IncludesGuided tasting of 5 gins. Introduction to the origins of gin and the special characteristics of Gin Eva. Tasting of a surprise cocktail. Information on how to prepare different cocktails at home and options for decoration, service, and presentation. Gin Eva „Mediterraneanist Journal” with cocktail recipes. Water, chips, and olives.
- Please note that food is not included, only Snacks like Crackers, Olives and Chips will be provided. We recommend arriving by public transport, there is a bus station right in front of the tasting room.