Best Golf courses in Son Servera
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Mallorca team
Within easy reach of most places in Europe, and blessed with great weather most of the year, Mallorca has 21 public golf courses in a relatively small area. They're all easy to get to and range from not-too-tough to championship standard.
We feature all of them, from Alcanada to Vall d'Or, and, as well as providing contact details, we'll give our unbiased view of each. We'd also appreciate your own comments in the Reviews section on each page. One thing is certain - all Mallorca's golf courses are very beautiful, and make the most of this lovely Mediterranean island.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mallorca: Discovering 5 Charming Villages of Mallorca
- Mallorca: Day Trip to Hidden Gems of Tramuntana with Lunch
- Mallorca: Dolphin Watching Cruise
- Palma: Cathedral of Mallorca Skip-the-Line Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: 1-Hour Hot Air Balloon Flight