Best Historic buildings and gardens in Artà
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Mallorca team
Mallorca is home to many Historic Buildings, where you can immerse yourself in the rich history of the island. Many of these buildings are still in use today, while others are archaeological remnants of peoples past.
Old religious buildings can be found all over the island and, while the magnificent Palma Cathedral is a must-see, it's well worth paying a respectful visit to even tiny village churches, often plain on the outside, but full of surprises within. For a fantastic view, visit the ruined Alaró Castle, followed by lunch at the famous lamb restaurant.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mallorca: Discovering 5 Charming Villages of Mallorca
- Mallorca: Day Trip to Hidden Gems of Tramuntana with Lunch
- Mallorca: Dolphin Watching Cruise
- Palma: Cathedral of Mallorca Skip-the-Line Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: 1-Hour Hot Air Balloon Flight