Page 3 - Best Accommodation in Mallorca
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Mallorca team
Looking for a place to stay? Mallorca accommodation has plenty of variety. You can find fincas and farmhouses, holiday rentals, hostels and hotels or resorts of every star rating, including the popular small and rural hotels or agroturismos.
Book your Mallorca holiday accommodation in advance for peak summer time (July - Sept), but shop around and try a little bargaining to get the best prices. A rural hotel or self-catering rental may be the best option in winter when many resort hotels close. Search a little way inland for beautiful holiday hideaways using our Mallorca maps.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Port d'Alcudia: North Coast Catamaran Cruise with Meal
- Mallorca: Private Wine Tour with Tasting and Picnic
- Porto Cristo: Caves of Hams Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: Quad Bike Adventure Safari and Swim in a Cala
- From Ibiza: Same-Day 2-Way Ferry Ticket to Formentera