My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Alcudia Bay Jet Ski Tour with Photos246 Reviews
Take a fun 60-minute trip by jet ski around the fabulous Bay of Alcudia and Coll Baix. Discover the joy of driving your own jet ski.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Costa d'en Blanes: Entry Ticket for Marineland Mallorca
- Palma: Cathedral of Mallorca Skip-the-Line Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: Catamaran Cruise with Swimming & Snorkeling
- Alcudia: Caves & Coastline Boat Trip w/ Snorkelling
- Alcudia: Formentor Beach & Lighthouse Cruise
- Enjoy the adrenaline of riding your own jet ski
- Stop at beautiful points in the clear ocean to swim and snorkel
- Discover the bay of Alcudia from the sea
DescriptionEmbark on a jet ski tour to the hidden areas of natural beauty on the island of Majorca. Discover idyllic, empty, and inaccessible beaches with an exhilarating jet ski ride. Join your guide and have the opportunity to power the jet ski yourself, no experience or documentation is required. Depart from the port of Alcudia and head for the island of Aucanada, a small island a few kilometers off the coast. Admire this uninhabited islet, adorned by lush green vegetation, and with a coastline of fine white sand. Next, ride to the viewpoint of Cap de Menorca. Enjoy the beautiful scenery around you, with time to swim at a pristine and deserted beach, inaccessible by land. On the ride back admire the views of Nuro beach, the necropolis of Son Real, or the impressive Natural Park of S'Albufera de Mallorca.
IncludesJet Ski Life jacket Neoprene suit Bilingual instructor
- The price is per jet ski, with a maximum of 2 people per jet ski
- No license is required to participate. The tour is led by a monitor that will go on another jet ski