My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Alcudia Bay Tour and Jet Ski Trip179 Reviews
Take a fun 50-minute trip by jet ski around the fabulous Bay of Alcudia and Coll Baix. Discover the joy of driving your own jet ski.
- Enjoy the adrenaline of riding your own jet ski
- Stop at beautiful points in the clear ocean to swim and snorkel
- Discover the bay of Alcudia from the sea
DescriptionEmbark on a jet ski tour to the hidden areas of natural beauty on the island of Majorca. Discover idyllic, empty, and inaccessible beaches with an exhilarating jet ski ride. Join your guide and have the opportunity to power the jet ski yourself, no experience or documentation is required. Depart from the port of Alcudia and head for the island of Aucanada, a small island a few kilometers off the coast. Admire this uninhabited islet, adorned by lush green vegetation, and with a coastline of fine white sand. Next, ride to the viewpoint of Cap de Menorca. Enjoy the beautiful scenery around you, with time to swim at a pristine and deserted beach, inaccessible by land. On the ride back admire the views of Nuro beach, the necropolis of Son Real, or the impressive Natural Park of S'Albufera de Mallorca.
IncludesJet Ski Life jacket Neoprene suit Bilingual instructor
- The price is per jet ski, with a maximum of 2 people per jet ski
- No license is required to participate. The tour is led by a monitor that will go on another jet ski
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€159.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today