My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Campanet Caves Guided Tour3 Reviews
Discover the Campanet Caves at the foot of the Serra de Tramuntana mountain range. See a variety of impressive crystalline formations on a guided tour.
- Enjoy a 45-minute guided tour of the Campanet Caves
- See stalactities and stalagmites sculpted by water over thousands of years
- Learn about the geology of the region and its importance to paleontology
DescriptionUpon arrival at the cave, enjoy a 45-minute guided tour through three different chambers which have been over millions of years. See a variety of crystalline formations and learn about the geology of the region. See large collapse chambers furnished by a rich natural crystalline interior. Note the many formations of stalactites and stalagmites and learn about paleontological and biological findings in the caves.
IncludesCave entry 45-minute guided tour Transportation to the Campanet Caves Food and drinks
- The interior of the cave has a temperature of about 22 degrees Celcius throughout the year
- It is recommended that you wear sturdy, comfortable shoes
- Due to COVID-19, until June 30, the visits will be without a guide. You will be able to enjoy the cave for about 45 minutes. Most of the time, there are no other clients at the same time
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now