My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Catamaran Cruise with Stop at Port of Andratx123 Reviews
Discover the underwater world of Mallorca island's southwest coast on this catamaran cruise. Swim through the inviting crystal-clear waters and visit the well-known Port of Andratx.
- Snorkel through the protected waters of the Malgrats Island marine reserve
- Make the most of your trip with access to drinks and refreshments at the 2 bars
- Relax aboard a spacious catamaran with a sundeck for working on your tan
- Look for marine life like stingrays, octopuses, and over 400 species of fish
- Visit the underwater vision deck to uncover the secrets of the underwater world
DescriptionEnjoy a relaxing cruise along the Southwest coast of Mallorca island. Sunbathe on deck as you make your way to the protected waters and marine reserves. Anchor in a beautiful bay where you can take a refreshing swim. Take a peek through the underwater vision deck. Board the catamaran at your meeting point and settle into the cruise. Sip, snack, and work on your tan or grab a drink from one of the two onboard bars (drinks available at extra cost). Venture below the deck to view the seabed from the family-friendly underwater vision deck. Visit the well-known Port of Andratx for about 40 minutes. Jump in the clear island waters and explore the colorful underwater landscapes. Search for marine life like stingrays, octopuses, and over 400 species of stunning fish with the snorkeling gear provided. Return to your meeting point at the end of your cruise.
IncludesTransfers from centrally located meeting points 4-hour catamaran cruise Masks and snorkels (with 20€ deposit) 2 restrooms
- The captain may vary the route due to weather and sea conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€35.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today