My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Catamaran Cruise with Swimming & Snorkeling532 Reviews
Discover the underwater world of Mallorca's southwest coast on this catamaran cruise. Swim through crystal-clear waters and visit the well-known marine reserves of the Malgrats and El Toro islands.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Snorkel through the protected waters of the Malgrats Island marine reserve
- Make the most of your trip with access to drinks and refreshments at the 2 bars
- Relax aboard a spacious catamaran with a sundeck for working on your tan
- Look for marine life like stingrays, octopuses, and over 400 species of fish
- Visit the underwater vision deck to uncover the secrets of the underwater world
DescriptionEnjoy a relaxing cruise along the Southwest coast of Mallorca island. Sunbathe on deck as you make your way to the protected waters and marine reserves. Take a peek through the underwater vision deck. Board the catamaran at your meeting point and settle into the cruise. Sip, snack, and work on your tan or grab a drink from one of the two onboard bars (drinks available at extra cost). Venture below the deck to view the seabed from the family-friendly underwater vision deck. Included in this tríp are two swim stops of about 40 mins each in two popular marine reserves of Malgrats and El Toro Islands. Jump in the clear island waters and explore the colorful underwater landscapes. Search for marine life like stingrays, octopuses, and over 400 species of stunning fish with the snorkeling gear provided. Return to your meeting point at the end of your cruise.
IncludesTransfers from centrally located meeting points 4-hour catamaran cruise Masks and snorkels (with 20€ deposit) 2 restrooms
- The captain may vary the route due to weather and sea conditions