Mallorca: Dolphin Watching Glass Bottom Boat Tour40 Reviews
Have a unique experience at sea on this glass-bottomed 3-hour dolphin watching cruise. Don't miss this opportunity to observe these amazing animals in their natural environment, from on the deck or through submerged windows.
- Discover the coast of Mallorca on board of catamaran 'Tropical Delfín'
- Marvel at the playful groups of dolphins
- Check out the underwater world from the submerged windows
DescriptionThe perfect activity to complete your vacation in Mallorca, come see dolphins swimming and playing on this 3-hour cruise. Sail along the coastline heading slowly towards high sea to enjoy the view of free dolphins in their natural habitat. Included in this trip is a refreshing swim stop in stunning crystal blue waters. The waters surrounding Mallorca are home to at least 21 species of marine mammals, including several varieties of dolphins. Species found around Mallorca include the common dolphin, Risso's dolphin, the bottlenose dolphin and the white-sided dolphin. The glass-bottom boat’s main deck is equipped with a bar, service rooms and an entertainment area. The upper deck features a spacious solarium, ideal for sunbathing. The lower deck is semi-submerged and has panoramic windows for under-water viewing. So choose your viewing spot and keep your eyes peeled - you certainly won't have to wait long for these friendly creatures to start popping by!
Includes3-hour boat tour Hotel pick-up Lunch or drinks
- This excursion is suitable for families with children
- The local partner takes care to respect the environment, and works with suppliers and allies to achieve environmental commitments. The local partner promotes energy efficiency by reducing CO2 and complies with environmental legislation
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability