Mallorca: Glass-Bottom Catamaran Trip along the East Coast5 Reviews
Visit small caves and the most beautiful beaches on the east coast of Mallorca on board this fabulous glass-bottom catamaran. Enjoy an outing full of sun and sand as you explore the underwater sea life through the glass-bottom vessel.
- Discover the hidden beaches and coves of the eastern coast of the island
- Enjoy a 2 or 3-hour boat trip and enjoy a beautiful landscape
- Be amazed by the underwater sea world
DescriptionDeparting from your chosen location, this deluxe catamaran tour will set sail along the east coast of the island of Mallorca on board a modern glass-bottom boat, allowing you to discover the fascinating underwater marine life along the way. This catamaran trip is the best way to discover the beaches, caves and coves of the east coast of Mallorca. There are two different routes available on this tour: North Route: This tour to Punta de n'Amer, you will get to visit Porto Cristo, Sa Coma, Cala Millor, Punta de n'Amer, Cala Petita and Cala Morlanda, where you will get to stop for 20 minutes to enjoy a refreshing bath. South Route: This route includes a visit to the beaches from Porto Cristo to Cales de Mallorca, discovering a pirate's cave, Cala Mendia, Cala Anguila, Cala Romantica, and the cave of Cala Falcó and Cala Varques. Do not miss the chance to enjoy a beautiful boat trip and capture unforgettable moments on your camera.
IncludesCatamaran cruise Transportation from your hotel Food and drinks
- • This tour is not wheelchair accessible at the following piers: Calas de Mallorca and Cala Romantica • This tour is wheelchair accessible at the following piers if sea weather is fine: Cala Millor and Sa Coma
- This tour is always wheelchair accessible at the following piers: Cala Bona and Porto Cristo
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY