Mallorca: Scenic Island Tour from the South242 Reviews
Explore a breathtaking landscape on a scenic tour by bus, train, tram, and boat, all in one day. Get the best views of the magnificent coastal mountain range of Mallorca from land and water as you drive and sail.
- Enjoy fantastic views of the island's beautiful landscapes
- Explore La Calobra Cove on a boat trip
- Visit Lluc, one of the largest towns in Mallorca
DescriptionGet picked up and discover Mallorca by bus, boat, tram and train. Take the famous Tren de Soller and see the best things to do in Mallorca in one trip. This is a must-do on every holiday to the Balearic Islands. Take a ride on the legendary wooden electrical train, from which you can admire some of the most beautiful landscapes in the Tramuntana mountain range, declared a natural world heritage site in June 2011. Continue with a boat trip on a catamaran to La Calobra Cove. Stop for lunch and enjoy spare time to visit the Torrent de Pareis, a narrow mouth of a torrent between two cliffs.
IncludesBus journey Boat trip Tram ride Train ride Guide Travel insurance Lunch
- Please note that there might not be pickup directly at your hotel. The local operator will send you a mail after the reservation is made to indicate which pickup point you need to go to closest to your hotel
- Pickup in the south of Mallorca, including the resorts of Arenal, Can Pastilla, Palma, Costa den Blanes, Cala Major, Portals, Palmanova, Magalluf, Santa Ponsa, Paguera, and Camp de Mar
- The pickup time is between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM depending on your location
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability