My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Try Scuba Diving in a Beautiful Nature Reserve125 Reviews
Glide weightless underwater, experience the tranquility of life under the ocean surface. Discover for yourself the magic of learning to dive with qualified guides in a safe environment. See a whole new world of marine wildlife.
- Learn the art of diving and feel confident surrounded by qualified instructors
- Discover the tranquility and peacefulness of breathing and floating below the water's surface
- See the many different kinds of marine wildlife the ocean surrounding Mallorca holds
DescriptionReceive a safety briefing and introduction to diving as you prepare for your first underwater drive. Drive out to the stunning Cala Delta Bay situated in a beautiful nature reserve and a great spot for entering the ocean as a beginner diver. After you have become familiar with the breathing techniques used, guided by qualified instructors, you will begin to carry out your first dive. In small groups of no more than 6 with at least 2 guides, begin your discovery of life below the surface. Spend up to 45 minutes exploring the tranquil underwater world and seeing a huge variety of marine wildlife.
IncludesEquipment Guides Transport to the diving spot Insurance Fee for the marine reserve Pictures/photos
- The minimum age is 8 years old
- You must be in a good medical condition
- The dive should be at least 12 hours before your flight
- You must bring your passport or ID Card
- You must understand the language that you book tour in to at least the B2 level in order to understand the safety briefing
- If you do not adequately understand the safety briefing you will not be able to dive
- Please bring swimwear, a towel, change of clothes, and something to drink
- For persons under the age of 18, a legal guardian must be present to sign a form
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now