My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Windmills and Charming Villages Guided Tour22 Reviews
Drive through the little villages of the interior of Mallorca. Discover the mysteries and legends of the most unknown rural area of the island and taste Mallorcan snacks with expert local guides.
- Taste local foods of Mallorca alongside your expert guide
- Discover the charming villages of the island's interior
- Take a guided tour to learn about the culture and gastronomy of the island
- Learn more about the fascinating history of the island
- Drive your own car or select a trip with pickup and drop-off
DescriptionEnjoy a unique tour of the island of Mallorca in your own car. At the meeting point, your guide will place an innovative portable communication system in your car, which allows you to listen and talk to your guide while driving. This leads to a fun and interactive tour experience unlike any other. Your guide has curated an excursion that explores the island’s history, landscapes, food, and culture. Follow your guide through inland villages, discover hidden places away from touristic circuits, and learn about the true values of Mallorca. At the various stops, you’ll be helped along by expert local guides. On this route of approximately 70 kilometers, visit the towns and villages of Algaida, Pina, Lloret de Vista Alegre, Montuiri, Randa, and Cura.
IncludesLocal expert guide Hotel pickup and drop-off (for customers without a car, in the south of the island) Mineral water Entrance fees 3 food tastings Portable communication equipment (for customers with their own car)
- You must have your own car or a rental car to do this tour
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour is not recommended for children under 6 years old