Palma and Valldemossa: Half-Day Tour from Palma Port8 Reviews
Enjoy a private, guided tour ideal for small groups and those looking to explore Mallorca's best sights in half a day. Enjoy a scenic drive along the sea promenade, stopping to stretch your legs in the village of Valldemossa and in the old city of Palma.
- Gather your friends and family for a half-day excursion, perfect for small groups
- Drive along the beautiful sea promenade and admire the Palma port
- Admire the spectacular Gothic architecture of Palma's old Cathedral
- Drive out to the city to the charming village of Valldemossa
- Enjoy the beautifull views from Bellver Castle
DescriptionPerfect for a small group of 14 people or less, this private tour from Palma de Mallorca takes you through the beautiful countryside of the Balearic Islands, combining comfortable car transport with guided walking tours through the area's historic quarters. Departing from the city port, enjoy a scenic drive under the blistering sun along the sea promenade, arriving to a spectacular panorama of the Bellver Castle. Admire Palma's charming port as you drive towards the countryside to the village of Valldemossa, nestled quietly in the mountains. Stretch your legs and discover some of the beauty of the region during a walking tour through the Cartuja Gardens, and then head out to the famed Miranda lookout to delight in the terrific panoramas over the Bay of Palma. Enjoy some free time and soak up the traditional atmosphere of the village, or opt for a visit to the Cartuja, once the home of famed pianist, Fredreric Chopin. As you make your way back to the port, stop at the old city of Palma for a guided tour of the city's stunning Gothic Cathedral, ending the day with a stroll through the nearby Parc de la Mac.
IncludesMini coach Driver Licensed guide Admission fees to monuments or tourist attractions
- This tour is tailored according to the desires of your group, including the requested time.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability