My Guide Website?
Puerto Pollensa: Boat Trip to Formentor & Beachfront Paella
Cruise to Formentor Beach and savor a beachfront paella in Puerto Pollensa afterwards. A day of awe-inspiring landscapes, relaxation, and Mediterranean delights awaits!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Costa d'en Blanes: Entry Ticket for Marineland Mallorca
- Palma: Cathedral of Mallorca Skip-the-Line Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: Catamaran Cruise with Swimming & Snorkeling
- Alcudia: Caves & Coastline Boat Trip w/ Snorkelling
- Alcudia: Formentor Beach & Lighthouse Cruise
- Sail to Formentor Beach
- Enjoy a curated menu with paella, local wine and beachfront views
- A relaxed 11:00h to 15:00h schedule for an unhurried, memorable day
- Seamlessly combine a boat tour with beachside culinary delights
DescriptionEmbark on a captivating journey, starting at 11:00h where you'll board a boat at Puerto de Pollença to Formentor Beach. As you sail, marvel at the stunning landscapes of the northern Sierra de Tramuntana in Mallorca. At 12:30h, return to Puerto Pollensa, and take a leisurely 12-minute walk along the Saralegui promenade to reach Can Pescador, a charming restaurant housed in a 19th-century fisherman's cottage turned Mediterranean dining spot right on the beach. At Can Pescador, indulge in a carefully curated menu, featuring one starter per two guests (choose from a selection), followed by a delectable paella and concluding with a serving of homemade ice cream. The menu includes a drink of your choice—local wine, sangria, beer, soft drink, or water.
IncludesBoat Tour from Puerto Pollensa to Formentor Beach Can Pescador Menu: One starter per two guests, paella, and homemade ice cream One Glass of Local Wine, Sangria, Beer, Soft Drink, or Water
- Please note that drinks at the boat tour are not included.