Santa Ponsa: 3-Hour Snorkeling Tour in a Marine Reserve1 Reviews
Swim and snorkel in the crystal waters of a Mediterranean marine reserve. Admire the abundant marine life and keep an eye out for octopus and brightly colored starfish.
- Snorkel in the clear waters of a marine reserve
- Observe the abundant marine life under the water
- Relax on board and enjoy the blue waters and dramatic coastline
- Travel with an experienced guide who will bring you to the best snorkeling spots
DescriptionEnjoy fun for the whole family on a snorkeling trip to the Las Malgrats Marine Reserve, just 10 minutes by boat from Santa Ponsa. Spend an hour exploring an underwater world with the help of a tube, fins, and mask and snorkel provided onboard. Meet the group in the private marina or request pickup from your accommodation. Once onboard, your knowledgeable guide will give a safety briefing and help you complete the mandatory paperwork. Next, get fitted with a neoprene suit to keep you warm and protected from the sun. From there, sit back and relax while your guide brings you to the best snorkeling spots in the reserve. Explore the snorkeling spot with your guide and keep an eye out for octopuses hiding in the crevices and scorpionfish camouflaged against the rocks. Snorkeling sites will be selected according to the weather and sea conditions to ensure your safety at all times. After the tour, return to the dive center where you can have a hot shower and change into dry clothes. You can also have a refreshment or coffee if you wish, and enjoy the view from the terrace.
IncludesUse of snorkeling equipment and tubes Neoprene suit Drinking water Use of showers and changing rooms in the dive center Hotel pickup and drop off (if option selected) Food and drinks Towels
- Please bring a reusable water bottle for free refills
- Guests must be 8 years and older to participate in this tour
- Guests must be able to swim in order to participate in this activity
- Please note that this activity and the selected snorkeling site will depend on the weather and sea conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability