My Guide Website?
Santa Ponsa, Mallorca: Cabrio Sports Car Tour13 Reviews
Discover Mallorca while driving a convertible sports car. Experience the beautiful nature of the mountains and explore off-the-beaten path places only accessible with a car.
- Explore Mallorca's unforgettable sights from a convertible car
- Visitit the luxury harbor in Port Portals
- Take in the beautiful views of the Malgrats Islands
- See the cathedral of the capital Palma de Mallorca
- Discover the roads of Serra de Tramuntana, a Unesco World Heritage Site
DescriptionDiscover some of the most beautiful sites Mallorca has to offer on a convertible sports car tour. Leave Santa Ponsa, driving an elegant two-seater Cabrio and make your way through Son Ferrer, Magaluf, and Palmanova, visiting the coast of Calvia. Enjoy your first stop at Port Portals, one of the island's luxury harbors. With beautiful views of the southwest coast, drive to the capital, Palma. Driving along Paseo Maritimo, visit the cathedral and have a short break. Continue towards Esporles and Estellenchs, driving the windy roads of Serra de Tramuntana. In Estellencs, stop for a drink and walk up to the Ricardo Roca Viewpoint, one of the most popular places on the excursion. Make your way over the mountains passing through Port de Andratx and Camp de Mar. Drive through Cala Fornells, which offers beautiful scenery overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Pass through Paguera and end the tour in Santa Ponsa.
IncludesInsurance Gasoline Gift Soft drinks Guide
- It´s mandatory to come 30min before the activity starts The car has a manual gearbox The cars are two-seaters The driver must be older than 23 years old and have a valid driving license for at least 2 years Those under the age of 23 are always welcome as companions