Tour of Formentor: Market, Beach, and Alcudia Town29 Reviews
Spend the day around the area of Formentor. Visit a traditional market, the town of Alcudia. Return enjoying beautiful views of the coast of Formentor.
- Visit a traditional market
- See the beautiful town of Alcudia
- Spend free time at Port of Pollença
- Relax at the beach of Formentor
- Enjoy panoramic views from the coastal route of Formentor
DescriptionVisit a traditional market to meet local people and discover the sights, smells, and flavors of this region. Visit the town of Alcudia, which is a beautiful place full of history. Admire the city walls encircling the Old Town. Then, visit Alcudia where you will stop for 2 hours. At Playa de Formentor, you'll have free time for about 45 minutes, during which you can enjoy the views and relax. Return on a coastal route with panoramic views from the seaside cliffs.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in the south of Mallorca Lunch
- Please bring swimwear and a towel in the summertime for the visit to Formentor beach
- Please note that this is a tour with pickup in the south of the island of Mallorca. The tour does not start in Alcudia itself.
- Please note that there is no pickup directly at your hotel. The local operator will send you a mail after the reservation is made to indicate which pickup point you need to go to closest to your hotel. There is no pickup directly at your hotel. Pickup in the south of Mallorca, including the resorts of Arenal, Can Pastilla, Palma, Costa den Blanes, Cala Major, Portals, Palmanova, Magalluf, Santa Ponsa, Paguera, and Camp de Mar. The pickup time is between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM depending on your location.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability