My Guide Website?
Trike Panorama Highlight Tour (2 Küsten & 2 Berge-1-3 Pers.)37 Reviews
Price per Trike (1-3 persons) This trike tour is a beautiful and action-packed way to explore Mallorca. See beautiful monasteries and sea views along your ride. Only need a klass B (car) license
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy the view from the highest mountain Sant Salvador (509m) on the east coast
- Admire the 1348th century Monte Sion Monastery
- Drive into the mountains on a winding road through natural surroundings
- Drive the Panoroama route on the east coast
- On the cliffs of Porto Cristo with the most beautiful grotto in Mallorca
DescriptionStart your trike tour with a briefing and then drive via Son Servera towards Capdepera. After the briefing, hop on your very own trike. Each Trike is for 1 driver and 1-2 passengers for a total of 1-3 people (passengers can be added during check-out). On the way, see the impressive Sant Salvador Castle. Your first stop is at a breathtaking viewpoint at Cala Torta with a view toward Menorca. Take photos with a fantastic backdrop of the sea in the background. Then, take the serpentine road to Bonany Monastery. After enjoying the view over the east coast, continue to Santuari Salvador, a beautiful monastery and the highlight of the tour. From here, enjoy the fabulous view over the whole island. Next, drive via Porto Cristo back to the starting point in Cala Millor, where your tour ends.
IncludesTrike tour Water Helmet 1-2 passengers
- You need to be at least 21 years old to drive the trike or have a driver's license for at least three years
- If it rains, the local partner will try to postpone the tour, otherwise your money will be refunded
- You must bring your original drivers' license; copies will not be accepted Insurance is compulsory and must be paid in the office (€20-€29)