Best Shopping in Montuiri
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Mallorca team
The sheer variety of shopping options in Mallorca is amazing. The only possible downside is that many shops close in the traditional siesta hours between 14:00 and 17:00, although this does not apply to the larger stores and malls.
Mallorca is renowned for its local industries, such as glass blowing, leather and footwear, pearl manufacturing, ceramics and pottery, basketware, lacemaking and embroidery, plus wines, olive oil, sobrassada, ensaimada, and the liqueur, hierbas.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mallorca: Private Wine Tour with Tasting and Picnic
- Santa Ponsa, Mallorca: Cabrio Sports Car Tour
- Porto Cristo: Caves of Hams Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: Catamaran Coastal Cruise with Lunch
- Can Picafort: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour with Swimming