Best Nature attractions in Ca'n Pastilla
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Mallorca team
Many visitors are surprised to find that Mallorca has much to offer birders, botanists, and divers in the many land and marine nature reserves. The island is an important stopover for many types of migratory birds as well as local species.
On the flora side, Mallorca is home to a great variety of flowering and aromatic shrubs, and typical Mediterranean trees such as Aleppo pine, holm oak, olive, almond and carob, as well as citrus varieties. Marine life around the islands is particularly diverse and rewarding for divers.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Port d'Alcudia: North Coast Catamaran Cruise with Meal
- Mallorca: Private Wine Tour with Tasting and Picnic
- Porto Cristo: Caves of Hams Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: Quad Bike Adventure Safari and Swim in a Cala
- From Ibiza: Same-Day 2-Way Ferry Ticket to Formentera