My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Coastline and Malgrat Islands Tour by Catamaran134 Reviews
Discover Mallorca’s southwest coast and the Malgrats Islands on a catamaran boat tour. Spot fish through underwater windows, sunbathe on deck, or have the chance to stop for a swim along the way.
- Bask in the sun as your cruise around Mallorca's southwest coastline
- Sail around the Malgrats Islands Marine Reserve and spot local birds
- Observe a variety of fish through the catamaran's underwater windows
- Take in the stunning natural scenery of towering cliffs and idyllic waters
- See the bay of Paguera, Santa Ponsa, and Camp de Mar from the sea
DescriptionTake a catamaran boat tour around Mallorca's southwest coast and explore the bay of Paguera, Santa Ponsa, and Camp de Mar. See the island's high cliffs and deep blue waters. Tour around the Malgrats Islands, an archipelago marine reserve, as you spot local birds and fish or simply relax on deck. As you cruise along the coast, take in the stunning scenery, and time permitting, stop for a swim. The upper deck provides a spacious solarium, ideal for sunbathing and sightseeing. The lower deck is semi-submerged with underwater windows where you can see a large variety of native fish. The catamaran has a main deck equipped with 2 toilets and an entertainment area. Refreshments and snacks are also available for purchase at 2 bars onboard.
- Depending on the weather, the captain may change the route Masks and snorkel tubes are available (€10 deposit) The local partner takes care to respect the environment and works with suppliers and allies to achieve environmental commitments. The local partner promotes energy efficiency by reducing CO2 and complies with environmental legislation