My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Caló des Moro Jetski and Caves Tour104 Reviews
Hang on tight for an exciting jet ski ride in Cala D´or. Pass by Caló des Moro, Cala Mondragó, and snorkel in the crystal clear waters to discover the colorful marine life beneath the sea.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the thrill of a high-powered water ride on a jet ski
- Immerse yourself in the scenic views of Mallorca from the sea
- Learn all the tricks to be a pro from your guide
- Marvel at the stunning beaches and coves of the southeast coast of Mallorca
DescriptionEmbark on a jet ski tour with a guide in Mallorca and have the ride of your life. Feel the adrenaline rush through your body as you whizz along the sea, pass by Caló des Moro, Caló des Borgit, Cala Mondragó, and S'Amarador. Enjoy snorkeling in between rides and marvel at the colorful fish. Meet your guide at the port of Cala D'or to start your adventure. Set out onto the turquoise waters by jetski and satisfy your adrenaline cravings. Admire the white sandy beaches, mountains, and small coves. Ride by the beautiful beach; Caló des Moro, as well as Caló des Borgit, and Cala Mondragó. Fancy a dip? No worries jump in the sea and snorkel to discover the vibrant coral and the eye-catching fish. Bring your underwater camera along if you have one, as you don't want to miss photo opportunities. Have a great day out at sea, exploring and jetskiing with your friends and family. Enjoy the ride of your life that you won't forget.
IncludesLive guide Life jacket Neoprene suit (if needed) Insurance
- To take part in this activity, you don't need a license Either 1 or 2 people can drive the same jetski for the same price One ticket is for 1 jetski and 1 or 2 people can go on the jetski.