My Guide Website?
Palma de Mallorca: 1-Hour Private Windsurf Lesson3 Reviews
Learn how to windsurf in Mallorca for beginners.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mallorca: Discovering 5 Charming Villages of Mallorca
- Mallorca: Day Trip to Hidden Gems of Tramuntana with Lunch
- Mallorca: Dolphin Watching Cruise
- Palma: Cathedral of Mallorca Skip-the-Line Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: 1-Hour Hot Air Balloon Flight
- Enjoy learning how to windsurf in Mallorca
- Experiencie this popular sport
- Learn basic windsurfing maneuvers
DescriptionEnjoy learning how to windsurf in Mallorca at the closest beach from Palma and easily start sailing with the equipment provided by the school. With groups of maximum of 4 persons / 1 instructor, learn the basic maneuvers and turns. The beach will be nice for learning how to windsurf due to its shallow waters, no currents and nice wind direction. Your instructor will teach you for about 15 minutes on the sand the basic wind directions and how to use the sail and how to go in the water. After a 2-hour course, you'll be able to keep practicing by yourself safely. Enjoy your holidays in Mallorca participating in water sports.
Includes1-hour private lesson Instructor Board Sail Life vest Wetsuit Insurance
- Minimum age 8-years-old
- Bring your ID, swimming suit and sunscreen