The Hidden Gems of Palma City Discovery Game
Are you a business owner in Mallorca?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Mallorca.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the secrets and hidden gems of Palma
- Enjoy an interactive and self-guided game experience via a web app
- Solve riddles on your phone that take you on an adventure across the city
- See monuments and landmarks in a new light and discover little known spots
- Learn about Palma's history and unlock local recommendations for each riddle that you solve
DescriptionDiscover Palma as never before with this original interactive game experience. Using your cell phone, your challenge will start on Johnny Jordaanplein. Simply open your e-mail link and your adventure will begin! Set off to explore Palma as you solve 11 riddles, with each correct answer taking you to the next location. As you proceed through the challenge, learn more about the history of the city and the local culture with fun facts. If you need a helping hand, ask for hints to help you solve the clues. Explore the charming streets of locals' favorite neighborhoods. Discover local cafes and galleries, find curious statues and wicked street art. See secrets hiding in plain sight and lovely local spots, for a different side of popular sights.
IncludesA web app game played on your smart phone At least 2MB of data is required to play this game
- The rules of the game are easy: each riddle is made up of directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint (there’s one per riddle). However, asking for a hint adds 10 minutes 'penalty time' to your overall completion time. If you’re lost, you can skip a riddle. This adds 20 minutes penalty time. It is recommended that you always ask for a hint before skipping a riddle, to ensure you’re in the right place to continue your adventure.
- Please note: this is a self-guided tour, which means that there is no physical person waiting for you at the meeting point
- The games are available in English, not in the local language
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Palma City Experience Self-Guided Tour
Enjoy an exceptional half-day in the wonderful city of Palma. Walk through the city streets, go shopping, or discover the local gastronomy on a self-guided tour.From €22.00
Shore Excursion: Charming Villages of Mallorca
Discover some of the most beautiful villages of Mallorca on a shore excursion from the cruise terminal in Palma de Mallorca. Visit enchanting villages such as Deia and Sóller. Admire the beautiful island landscape as you take the tram to Port de Sóller.1 Reviews
- Best Seller
Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast Entry Ticket
Experience the glory of La Seu Cathedral in Palma de Mallorca with a skip-the-line entry ticket to the city's most iconic building. Discover curiosities and religious artifacts in the Diocese Museum.302 ReviewsFrom €8.50
Bay of Palma: Catamaran Excursion including Lunch and Drinks
Enjoy sailing around the bay with pleasant music, sun and scenery on a 24m catamaran. Dance, swim and snorkel or simply relax and enjoy the ride. This day out on the bay182 ReviewsFrom €55.00
Palma de 24-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Boat
Explore Palma de Mallorca at your own pace with a 24-hour ticket for the hop-on and hop-off sightseeing boat. Jump on and off at leisure and create your own itinerary of5 ReviewsFrom €12.00
Palma de 2-Hour Windsurfing Beginner's Lesson
Learn how to windsurf in Mallorca for beginners.1 ReviewsFrom €60.00
Tramuntana Panorama Tour - Soller, Deiá, Valldemossa
Discover the beautifull town of Soller with its splendid modernist architecture and the authentic flair of past times, visit the natural Port de Soller. Traverse the beau1 ReviewsFrom €129.00
Palma de Scooter Rental
Explore the stunning surroundings of Mallorca at your own leisure atop two wheels with this fun scooter rental. Discover the sights and scenic views of the region at yourFrom €32.00
Sa Dragonera Nature ReserveAndratx, West Coast
Dragonera Island lies off the south west tip of Mallorca, and is an extension of the Tramuntana mountains. The north west side, with its precipitous cliffs reaching 300
Old Town Tour of Palma and Tapas Bar by Night
On this city tour of the old town of Palma, discover the Palma Cathedral, La Llotja Exchange, Consolat del Mar, Almudaina Palace, Es Baluard Museum, Plaça Major and Plaz358 ReviewsFrom €22.50