The Hidden Gems of Palma City Discovery Game
Are you a business owner in Mallorca?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Mallorca.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the secrets and hidden gems of Palma
- Enjoy an interactive and self-guided game experience via a web app
- Solve riddles on your phone that take you on an adventure across the city
- See monuments and landmarks in a new light and discover little known spots
- Learn about Palma's history and unlock local recommendations for each riddle that you solve
DescriptionDiscover Palma as never before with this original interactive game experience. Using your cell phone, your challenge will start on Johnny Jordaanplein. Simply open your e-mail link and your adventure will begin! Set off to explore Palma as you solve 11 riddles, with each correct answer taking you to the next location. As you proceed through the challenge, learn more about the history of the city and the local culture with fun facts. If you need a helping hand, ask for hints to help you solve the clues. Explore the charming streets of locals' favorite neighborhoods. Discover local cafes and galleries, find curious statues and wicked street art. See secrets hiding in plain sight and lovely local spots, for a different side of popular sights.
IncludesA web app game played on your smart phone At least 2MB of data is required to play this game
- The rules of the game are easy: each riddle is made up of directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint (there’s one per riddle). However, asking for a hint adds 10 minutes 'penalty time' to your overall completion time. If you’re lost, you can skip a riddle. This adds 20 minutes penalty time. It is recommended that you always ask for a hint before skipping a riddle, to ensure you’re in the right place to continue your adventure.
- Please note: this is a self-guided tour, which means that there is no physical person waiting for you at the meeting point
- The games are available in English, not in the local language
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Shore Excursion: Charming Villages of Mallorca
Discover some of the most beautiful villages of Mallorca on a shore excursion from the cruise terminal in Palma de Mallorca. Visit enchanting villages such as Deia and Sóller. Admire the beautiful island landscape as you take the tram to Port de Sóller.1 Reviews
Palma City Experience Self-Guided Tour
Enjoy an exceptional half-day in the wonderful city of Palma. Walk through the city streets, go shopping, or discover the local gastronomy on a self-guided tour.From €22.00
- Best Seller
Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast Entry Ticket
Experience the glory of La Seu Cathedral in Palma de Mallorca with a skip-the-line entry ticket to the city's most iconic building. Discover curiosities and religious artifacts in the Diocese Museum.302 ReviewsFrom €8.50
K.P. Winter Yacht CharterCan-Pastilla, Greater Palma
For more than 25 years, K.P. Winter has been providing the highest quality sailing charters from the company´s base in Ca'n Pastilla. The fleet is continually being up
- Best Seller
Caves of Drach and East Full-Day Tour from the North
Discover the most spectacular caves of Mallorca on this exciting tour. Marvel at the millennia-old stalactites and stalagmites as you walk through the Caves of Drach and207 ReviewsFrom €40.00
Valldemosa and Soller Day Tour with Tram and Bus
Visit 2 of the most beautiful places on Mallorca: Valldemosa and Soller Valley. See the port and main square, as well as artwork and modernist design, while in Soller. Th24 ReviewsFrom €34.00
- Best Seller
Son Amar's 'Hot Nights Cool Moves' Show & Dinner
Experience the heart and heat of Mallorcan culture with a dynamic, vibrant, colorful, funny, sensual and upbeat show at Son Amar. Sit back and be entertained as you dine3 ReviewsFrom €40.00
Albufera National ParkCan-Picafort, North Coast
The ecologically diverse Parc Natural de S'Albufera is a large (1688 hectares) wetland area in the north of Mallorca between Alcúdia and Can Picafort. S'Albufera was gi
Call the famous Paella Man and bring traditional Spanish cuisine to your estate. Relax while delicious appetizers and a paella of your choice are prepared before your hunFrom €35.00
Half Day Hiking Tour at the Foot of the Tramuntana Mountains
This is the perfect introduction to the beauty and charm of the Tramuntana mountains. This easy hike is suitable for inexperienced people and shows you the beauty of the