My Guide Website?
Palma: 2.5-Hour Chinatown Market Tour15 Reviews
Uncover the secrets of everyday life in Palma's Chinatown. The heart of this district is the local green market, and the Pere Garau Quarter. Discover these areas with a local guide.
- Discover the colourful weekly market
- Taste dishes from all over the world
- Experience the pulsating life of Palmas Chinatown
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the everyday life of Palma's locals. Discover the local green market, where life pulsates every other day. Find the best prices for fresh products. Step off the beaten track to find Mallorcan farmers, merchants selling textiles and perfume, and even local breeders. Everyone has fallen in love with the island of Mallorca, a melting pot of nationalities and their cuisines. Find couscous, samosas, empanadas, sushi, enchiladas, and tapas of course. Dive into the Chinatown of Mallorca. Discover one of the best Chinese restaurants with authentic cuisine, where an internationally mixed audience meets for a peaceful meal. Many craftsmen also have their workshops in the Pere Garau quarter. Experience a fascinating world where skill, knowledge, ideas, and passion come together. Explore a bingo game or play roulette in a gambling den. Take a refreshing swim in the sea, or stroll down to the Cathedral of St. Mary, just 15 minutes walk from here.
IncludesGuided tour Tasting of local and international snacks
- Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday the adventure tour takes place
- The guide speaks German, Spanish, English and Italian, and lives in this part of town herself and is therefore very familiar with the area